There was an error in this gadget

Monday, April 6, 2009

The All-Important Ticker

Countdown Ticker

One of the first thing you want to know about Disneyholics like me is that we can't live without our countdown ticker. This all important graphic, which any Disneyholic can customize, tells us how long before we get our next fix Disney vacation. Some tickers (one of which usually runs on my computer) count down to the seconds left until the trip. Not that I'm obsessed or anything.


I've been known to stare at the countdown clock for several minutes at a stretch, savoring the dwindling seconds. My son, who is growing up a Disneyholic like Mom (that's my boy!) would often bounce up to my laptop to check just how long we have, on previous trips. I'm hiding the ticker on this trip because I'm trying to surprise him the day of...we'll see if I can keep my mouth shut long enough...

But I still check the ticker often while he's at school, you know. And after he goes to bed. And when he does his homework.

131 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes, 45 seconds...44...43...42...41...40...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
When not planning my next Walt Disney World vacation, I write about medicine and science for various publications. I'm a bookworm and have recently fallen in love with knitting. I am owned by 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a 12 year old son who loves Disney as much as I do.