There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Characters in Flight -- New Disney World Attraction

Here's something I can't wait to try in August -- a tethered balloon ride over Downtown Disney, with amazing views of Disney World from 400 ft in the air. The balloon is filled with helium, which is lighter than air. There's no need to heat up gases to make it go up, so the ride is more environmentally-friendly as a result. Orlando Attractions has this great video about the ride, including interviews with the top brass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
When not planning my next Walt Disney World vacation, I write about medicine and science for various publications. I'm a bookworm and have recently fallen in love with knitting. I am owned by 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a 12 year old son who loves Disney as much as I do.